Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Dogs

Introducing my dogs, the American Pit Bulls.. The dark brown's a male named Bully and the light brown's a female named Joanna but we prefer to called her Joe or Joo.. Bully was only 9 months old in this picture where as Joe was only 5 months old..


See the picture below, I guess their waiting for their breakfast.. Yummy.. Hehehehe..



My dogs, eventhough people labeled american pit bull as the most dangerous dog in the world, I don't believe them because I think they are the most loyal and hyper active dog ever. The loyalty can't be question. I love my dogs. =) Bully I think almost 1 year now and Joo 10 months old, buli kawan sdah. Muahahaha.=) Kawan as in mate-ing.. Hehehehe.. Hopefully I can get my hands on their pupps soon.. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment