Wednesday, August 19, 2009

He is a dead Man !


“I never ever want to see her again,” a 25-year-old police constable said of his ex-wife who allegedly splashed acid on him and his girlfriend at his home in Taman Selesa Jaya early Monday morning.

Jamaluddin Mat Isa said he had always known that his ex-wife would not leave him alone after he divorced her but he did not expect her to scar him and his girlfriend for life.

“We were downstairs for a while before we went upstairs to bed when I suddenly felt a burning sensation on my back.

“When I turned around, I saw my ex-wife splashing a solution which burnt my chest and hands,” he said yesterday when met at the Sultan Aminah Hospital here where he was warded for severe acid burns.

The woman had also hurled abuses at his girlfriend and even waited in the house after the assault before police arrived and arrested her.

Jamaluddin added that his 25-year-old girlfriend was also injured on the face, chest and thigh in the attack.

He divorced his wife in May and was scheduled to get the relevant court documents after Hari Raya.

“She must have been waiting in the house when my girlfriend and I returned home after supper at about 4am,” said Jamaluddin, who has been with the police force for three years.

His married the woman last year but the union lasted only eight months.

“We got married after being in love and having a long distance relationship for several years before I joined the police force.

“I never imagined that she would be such a possessive wife who never allowed me to go out alone anywhere except when I was working.

“Once she tried to commit suicide by leaping from the fourth floor of some flats opposite my home as she believed I was having an affair because I came home late from work,” he said.

Jamaluddin said that he wanted to take his ex-wife for psychiatric help but she always insisted that she was fine.

Asked whether he would forgive her for what she has done, he said: “I will lodge a report after I am well and I never want to see her again.”

Jamaluddin said he last met her in court in June, adding that he hoped that his ex-wife would be locked away and be given psychiatric help.

Nusajaya OCPD Supt Abd Aziz Ahmad said the suspect was under remand.

If convicted of causing grevious hurt, she could face a maximum jail term of 20 years and a fine or whipping.


Jelousy problem la ni.

Word of advice, women who are jealous is good, women who are overly jealous is suck!

p/s : chicks love scars sometime.Haha kan kan kan kan ?

No comments:

Post a Comment