Thursday, July 16, 2009

AMERICAN BULLY





The American Bully was a new breed to America, which comprise of an American Pitbull Terrier and a Steffardshire Terrier


Both have different in character. Especially on the aggresiveness of both breeds. APBT has been known for its Fight-To-The-Death character, why? Its been breed for one main purpose, that is to fight like a warrior and that will be the US Marine Corp since during the old civil war in the 16th century. Yes, believe it or not APBT was created by them in order to have a dog build for its ability to fight in the war. Thus why the APBT has such aggressive behaviour not only to unknown human but even to its owner. Due to the severity of the dogs behaviour, it is known to be a ban breed in many country.



When a man's best friend is his dog, that dog has a problem - Jay leno
The American Bully

On the other side, the American Staffordshire Terrier is known for its courageous, tenacious, friendly, extremely attentive, and extraordinarily devoted. An Amstaff with cropped earsBred to be extremely friendly towards humans, American Staffordshire Terriers are not natural guard dogs. An overly protective and/or aggressive behavior, accompanied by fearlessness, is generally a bad sign. These dogs are good with children and owners, can sometimes get along with other dogs, cats and any other animal if raised properly and introduced through puppy years. They can be aggressive if not socialized properly.These dogs learn quickly from the subtlest of our behaviors. They are thus not only highly responsive during training, but also pick up good habits, such as house training. This can become a problem when an owner unknowingly allows the dog to pick up bad behaviors. A typical training regimen should begin at 8 to 10 weeks of age. It has been proven that Positive Reinforcement Training works very well with this breed. For reading on the subject The American Staffordshire Terrier is a loyal companion dog. He also requires a very large amount of time for rough, or hard working play. Weight pulling, and agility training are what he favors most. He likes to run, but with a proper harness, he loves to pull a skateboard or rollerblading kid. A pull rope hung from a tree encourages self motivating play, but AmStaff type breed really wants to enjoy playtime with you and the kids.
If dogs could talk it would take a lot of the fun out of owning one -Rita Rudner

AM i Sexy ? Love me Please ..=)
Let sing together

One two three four Uno dos tres cuatro
I know you want me, want me
You know I want cha, want cha
I know you want me
You know I want cha, want cha
I know you want me, want me
You know I want cha, want cha
I know you want me
You know I want cha, want cha(Ha ha ha) by Pit BULL
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, "My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that ! - DON

2 comments: